Thursday, June 2, 2011

cabaran ten2 day- day 2 [10 THINGs i love]



i    LOVEEEEEEE...




1. MINI COOPER [s & v]





they are so adorable
expensive tho but totally worth it
jx 1 look at it cud make anybody fell in love
HAHA


2. BASKETBALL SHOES



JORDAN n LEBRON gotta be my top list for basketball shoes of course
NIKE n ADIDAS?
im sorry they dont stand a chance against J & L in my list



3. PS2




i know it kind of lame already s we have x-box, ps3 n psp s the next gen of ps2
but still, ps2 remains in my heart
ive already played the others but thet cant get my passion 2 strike up s ps2
huhu




4. BURNOUT REVENGE PS2 games




yea... y?
i love dis game cz it challenge our patient
haha
when we play dis game, dont blink..
jx 1 eye blink n ur car gonna crash
they also have many cool cars wiv very high speed
not like some underground racing games
wiv slow car n no tough competions from other opponents
besides that, we will get trophies n signature photos
when we did some signatures crashing style

@_@



5. HAIRSTYLE

i have an obsession wiv hair style
i love to observe n watch people wiv magnificent hairstyle
no matter its a guy or butch
i jx love their hair!! 
if the hairstyle is attractive
especially those who take on korean hairstyle combined wiv a cute face of cz, duh!
who wud wanna c an ugly person even if he wear a white tux? 
choi!




what i meant is, IF U HAVE THE FACE then go for dis kind of hairstyles
ogayh???  ka-ching!




6. WHOLE BUCKET OF KFC

hahaha... kind of weird saying this...
but it gives me a full joy when i bought a bucket full of KFC
i enjoy eat it wiv the people i love
n im happy 2 c their face when we eat the whole bucket together
agaga~


KFC!! anyone?




7. ANIME

-ouran high school host club
-slam dunk
-bleach
-onepiece
-naruto
-final fantasy [all]

nnnnnn

LOTS MORE~




8. COMICS/ MANGA/ GRAPHIC NOVELS

-detective conan
-doraemon
-shin chan
-cockroach boy
-gengkey
-under age [all]
-under 18 [all]
-k.o king [also the sequels]
-lawak kampus [all]
-lawak seleb [all]
-hari-hari midori

nnnn

MUCH MUCH MORE



9.  PLANTS


i love green... 
cameron highlands is my fav

i love all kind of plants but a lil bit careful wiv the dangerous one
ive always wanted to go to Sabah n go for a jungle tracking there
i wanna see the plants that i never get to see
i wanna see the beautiful of nature in front of my eyes
not jx by seeing pictures from internet n such
i dun ask for the pandora in avatar movie,
only the pandora i have here, in my own country





last but not least


10. THE THINGS I GOT FOR N FROM ZULLYANA ABDUL RAHMAN



they r the MOST PRECIOUS things i ever had in my life
stuff that has been the symbol of me n her

[doesnt mean i wrote dis s num 10 its the least important aite? save the last FOR THE BEST]

a) our black rubber ring

b) our white wrist bands wiv the words HAVE A HAPPY DAY n smileys

c) our phones hello kitty key chains

d) her bear keychain that she gave to me a day before she went back to JB

e) her green slippers that we bought in downtown cheras the day we hang out wiv our angah HASH n kak long NADIA [which i wear evry where i go if its not required 4 me to where shoes]

f) a little yellow pillow that she gave to me when i first arrived at kptm bangi

g) RM 5 that she gave me when she were about to leave to JB on 7.52 am, 5 may 2011

insane? thats love for u to know


OKAYH... DONE BOUT THE 10 THINGS I LOVE

YEA I KNOW I BRAGG A LOT MORE THAN I SHUD..

but sometimes... 10 THINGS YOU LOVE does not mean it were only 10





thx, bubbye







No comments:

Post a Comment